Luna trasera hardtop

Tardó un poco más de lo esperado pero finalmente en septiembre de 1961 un nuevo TR vió la luz. EL TR4

Luna trasera hardtop

Notapor Juanmanueldelrio » 13 Nov 2014 21:23

Buenas, llevo poco tiempo en el trclub y es la primera vez que escribo en el foro. Tengo un problema y busco ayuda, acabo de restaurar un Tr 4A y el hardtop tiene la luna trasera rota, he preguntado en Anglo parts y no tienen repuesto, sabe alguien donde puedo encontarala? Adjunto unas fotso del hardtop por si puede ayudaros.

Muchas gracias. Juan Manuel
Adjuntos
image.jpg
image.jpg (87.87 KiB) Visto 12554 veces
image.jpg
image.jpg (78.77 KiB) Visto 12554 veces
image.jpg
image.jpg (100.92 KiB) Visto 12554 veces
Juanmanueldelrio

Re: Luna trasera hardtop

Notapor zest » 18 Nov 2014 22:34

Juan Manuel.

Para empezar, bienvenido al foro.

En cuanto al hardtop varias consideraciones .

Triumph nunca ofreció, ni como opción, un techo duro para los TR4 . Lo que ofecian se denominó Surrey Top y consistía en un techo desmontable en dos secciones, una fija que contenía la luneta trasera y una movil, rígida y/o blanda que se montaba entre el parabrisas y la luneta trasera.

Un ejemplo se puede ver en la siguiente imagen.
3294685.jpg
3294685.jpg (16.75 KiB) Visto 12539 veces

En el libro e Bill Pigott "Original Triumph" se dice que otros proveedores independientes ofrecieron hardtops de tipo normal, como el tuyo.

Actualmente hay un proveedor que fabrica varias piezas en fibra de vidrio para clásicos ingleses.

http://www.honeybournemouldings.co.uk/triumph.htm

Tienen un "TR4 One Piece Racing Hardtop" al precio de 335 libras pero no veo que vendan el cristal por separado.

Por otra parte, es posible que el cristal trasero sea compatible con el del Surrey Top, aunque comprarlo sin estar seguro es un riesgo dado que cuestan alrededor de 200 libras mas portes.

Autostorica (Angloparts) tiene uno con el código 120.083 "T45PLASTICGLASSBACKL" con un precio de 330.22 euros. Dependiendo de la política de devoluciones de AutoStorica podrías pedir uno y si no vale devolverlo, ya que el transporte, seguro que sale mas barato que desde Inglaterra.

Otra opción es que te apuntes a alguna de las salidas que hacemos y tomes las medidas de alguno de los TR4/5 que tiene Surrey top.

Un saludo

Jose Ignacio
zest

Re: Luna trasera hardtop

Notapor Juanmanueldelrio » 18 Nov 2014 23:28

Muchísimas gracias José Ignacio,
Como tengo las medidas hablare con Anglo parts por si coinciden y si no lo intento en el enlace que me has adjuntado.

Un saludo.
Juan Manuel
Juanmanueldelrio

cheap jerseys 0-18-0-18-238468 cheap nfl jerseys

Notapor HuLPivEzQt » 01 May 2018 07:49

It is a good idea to inspect these vents annually for blockages such as birds nests or wasp and hornet nests. Well yea obviously but thats one of the top tier guys coming out, he won't be there round 3. As an example set a goal. Reporter: His metal is his family.

cheap jerseys wholesale If you need the bigger 4runner, you have to balance that cost/need. Not the F20 with memory foam, that one is awful. Keeping Sam would start to put us on Leeds levels of ineptitude.. Her phone. The price tag on a car is how much you pay the dealership for it (the other club), the maintenance costs and gas (wages) for the car are not included in price tag.Firt of all maintenance costs and gas are not something you define early. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap mlb jerseys There are a surprising number of redheads depicted within historical narratives, and an equally intriguing panoply of theories that may provide an explanation. I look at another subreddit just like you, and see that admitted spoofers have 3 4 accounts unshadow banned. wholesale jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys The park is divided into themed walks like Buddhism, Greek Gods, Musicians, Sports Stars and others. Whenever one of our BPO sites has issues with customers they call us and we do our research into the account. "It causes balls to roll off". Paine died penniless and disgraced, however, largely because he decided to air his religious heterodoxy in "The Age of Reason (1794 95).. cheap baskball jerseys

You have a snow you have rain even sunshine. I try to avoid behind the nets. So the jokes about the Martha scene are tired. His insurance covered almost all of it. Because massive famines don't happen often in Europe these days, the French government relaxed the law a bit in 1995.

IECW differed from other CCC activities in that it explicitly trained men to be carpenters, truck drivers, radio operators, mechanics, surveyors, and technicians. Is not opposed to talks about a regulatory regime at universities.. In a study published in the journal Biological Psychology, people who had sex more often tended to have lower diastolic blood pressure, or the bottom number in a blood pressure reading.

If this therapy is harmful, just give us the facts but give us the facts for both sides. We all parents here, and I think it is safe to assume that none of us are perfect. So my question which detail should I focus on to (mostly) prevent this? Thank you for ya knowledge man!.

cheap nfl jerseys This means that the chance of hitting the jackpot image on one reel is 1 in 64. He or she would start with the premise that, for whatever reason, as humans we tend to value the lives and happiness of other humans. She then burst into this big smilef a little girl. cheap nfl jerseys

That's like learning theory of relative velocity inside out and answering all on it that you know to a question on geography!!!!. But your employer doesn have all the information about your tax situation, so they don usually hold back exactly the right amount..

cheap jerseys Learn what kinds of smokers there are, their downfalls and benefits. How you doing? Whoo! He can do it all as a new album that is coming out. They're also slightly wider so the rider has more space to fit on the board. For additional fees, you can also play a few rounds with noted golf professionals. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap china jerseys I'm knocking vicood. Like I said, not sure about who specifically Australia pays, but I doubt it show up on the minutes since HRs are generally paid by the people who run individual events and teams. "Sometimes parents want to know 'What type of toy should I buy?'. cheap china jerseys

cheap china jerseys This has become public knowledge now and fewer people are doing these educational programs that helped fund Dowling. Whilst Garcia offered a variety of highly intelligent and witty lines which almost certainly requires multiple revisits to truly grasp, much like the humor behind Rick and Morty the most profound of statements was "Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang", the beauty of which is immediately obvious. cheap china jerseys

I know from a quantum physics point of view, we are creators. I heard Mr. It must burn them immediately. The perfect college is in the eye of the beholder. She had to work a part time job at one point in the middle of med school to help support her family.
HuLPivEzQt

cheap jerseys 0-18-0-18-238468 wholesale jerseys china

Notapor HuLPivEzQt » 01 May 2018 07:49

18 I had a 3cm cyst rupture got a cat scan and they were like oh shit that was the pain this whole time.. Air Force is building a base for armed drones, the newest front in America's battle against the growing extremist threat in Africa's vast Sahel region.

The one draw back with the roost over the nest box is you will need a roof over the nest boxes so the chicken droppings won't fall down in the nest boxes. It does not matter if the officer was wearing his hat. If he's successful, his critics fear lawmakers in other states will be emboldened by Ehrhart's tactics and emulate them..

She come in and demand that we remake everything because it wasn crispy enough. My story actually starts out a bit different from most anti vaxxer parents in that they were both pro vaccine until I was about 3. You will innately become more successful at whichever option that is.

A viper is high performance, a zr1 vette is high performance, 35k muscle cars aren He also said lightly modded, so let realize he probably has a cat back and maybe a tune, which isnt putting you door to door down a drag strip with a mustang.. So let say you a CEO, and you have an HR person somewhere in your org.

cheap nhl jerseys Off the mountains she was one of the most glamorous female athletes in the world. It looks stupid and difficult because we memorized these math facts, but if you apply it to more difficult problems, it makes more sense.. Let me tell you what, having someone do major surgery to a guitar you love isn't something which happens without grave reservations. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys supply Your dog deserves to enjoy his golden years with people he loves the most. While he was there he was subjected to questionable psychological experiments. In the video above,CarStuff hosts Scott Benjamin and Ben Bowlin take a tour of classic concept cars at Atlanta's High Museum of Art, and explain how wind tunnel testing has streamlined car design for decades.. cheap jerseys supply

cheap authentic jerseys It is so rare to find cassava chips in the supermarkets I frequent; when they are there, you have to search out rows and rows of junk food just to get to them!. Using the BooksThere are many ways that you can use these books to help students to clarify their thinking around place value. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap football jerseys States had increases in Asian population of at least 30%, except for Hawaii (where people of Asian descent make up more than half of the total population), which had growth of 11%.. These instagram photos document a dramatic transformation over the course of a year, 25 year old laura went from this to this. cheap football jerseys

Don't forget your core, though; strong abdominals will give your body a solid foundation. In 1959, the Morris Mini Minor and the Austin Seven were launched and, in 1961, the vehicle was renamed the Austin Mini. It's some of the most rugged terrain in the world.

cheap nba jerseys And when we finally landed, my connecting flight to Buffalo was delayed. It is the last thing that your professor and/or classmates will read, and it may linger with them long after reading your paper has concluded. God? I not fooling here. At one point Hamilton, Vettel, Alonso, and Webber were all in contention for the WDC. cheap nba jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys And much like Jay Z, has been able to find a way to stay relevant, and be consistent from album to album. The cat told him multiple times to back off and he didnt. Nevertheless, they are all worth it since choosing the right PC game will somehow assure that your kids will be free from bad influences coming from computer games which center violence and corruption as their main subject. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys china My daughter started acting at the age of 12. Once again, this year's Worlds Strongest Man tournament will be sponsored by whey protein manufacturer Met Rx, the leader in sports nutrition. If you try to sell at a price that the consumer believes is to high they will go elsewhere and you will lose business. cheap nba jerseys

And Gary Oldman. Whereas, merely 35% of the same age bracket who live independently are single (link 5). Since the neck supports the skull which carries the brain and is subjected to various movements every day, you know how important it is to keep it safe and free from injury.
HuLPivEzQt

Volver a TR4