Mi segundo Spitfire

Pudo haber sido un TR. Su larga trayectoria y su palmarés en todo tipo de competiciones, así como su carácter deportivo, le hacen merecedor de compartir estas páginas con el resto de TRs.

Re: Mi segundo Spitfire

Notapor LM Informat » 15 Ago 2011 22:30

Y hacer hace falta.

Habiamos roto por segunda vez diferencial y teniamos pendiente averiguar las causas. Mientras tanto montamos uno usado que este funcionando perfectamente, salvo que es un pelín mas largo y me ha descuadrado las cuentas y me obliga mas a bajar marchas.

Eso si, en los enlaces el coche se ha "vuelto" mas comodo.

Una vez desmontado nos hemos encontrado con un rodamiento del semieje en muy mal estado y el otro pidiendo el cambio a gritos.

Creo que ese ha sido el origén del problema, tanto ahora como en Coruña donde aflojaron los tornillos de la carcasa, pero esta vez se aflojaron los tornillos de la corona.

URL=http://img32.imageshack.us/i/dif1.jpg/]Imagen[/URL]

Las consecuencias saltan a la vista.

Imagen
Imagen

Tornillos nuevos, Loctite y vamos a ver que hacemos con los rodamientos. Está claro que esos no aguantan, asi que estoy buscando alternativas.

No me extraña en absoluto porque los pobriños por el diseño de suspensión tienen un duro trabajo y la cosa no tiene arreglo.

He de decir que los problemas con los diferenciales reconstruidos son con los rodamientos de baja calidad. Me imagino que con un uso lúdico y con el motor y neumaticos standar no darán mucho problema, pero...

Por cierto, aparte del bajo costo de unos de calidad, menos de 30 euros, es posible cambiarlos sin desmontar el diferencial. Solo hace falta soltar el palier del diferencial, las tapetas y ya está.

De todas maneras desde que puse los rodamientos y las crucetas "U-joints" heavy duty no he vuelto a tener problemas
LM Informat

Notapor LM Informat » 15 Ago 2011 22:35

Ya en el 2010 para el Ourense llevamos un par de "evoluciones"

La primera no tengo fotos, pero el resultado ha sido ESPECTACULAR.

No se ve, pero se oye.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unas tremendas bocinas neumaticas... Voy a pedir unas de repuesto porque las hice servir y mucho durante el rally.

La segunda evolución tambien es de las que contribuye a aumentar la confianza. Especialmente en un descapotable.

Imagen

Imagen

la tercera evolución, sistema de frenos "upgradeado" con pinzas de GT6 y discos de Capri ventilados

Este era el aspecto del Spit antes de operar.

Pinzas nuevas, Pastillas Mintex y discos ranurados.

Imagen

Una vista de la colocación del sensor del VH.

Imagen

Aqui se puede apreciar el separador qu ehubo que poner para poder centrar las pinzas.

Imagen

Y una vista del "ventilao" que entra bien justillo, pero entra.

Imagen
LM Informat

Notapor LM Informat » 15 Ago 2011 22:49

Ya en el 2011 atacamos la "comodidad"

Primero un aislamiento integral con una lamina "autoadhesiva" y fieltro abundante por todo el habitaculo.

Imagen

Da trabajo, pero los resultados son muy buenos y se agradecen especialmente con el techo duro

Estamos atacando tambien la suspensión trasera que es uno de los puntos "a mejorar" del vehiculo, tanto por comodidad como por eficacia.

Imagen

pero de esto ya iremos contando...

asi como de las últimas evoluciones 2011
LM Informat

cheap nba jerseys 0-2-0-2-228593 cheap ncaa jerseys

Notapor HuLPivEzQt » 30 Abr 2018 20:18

"Don't watch," Auriemma said. There is no doubt that you know what they are. Fontina CheeseFontina cheese originated from the Alpine's Aosta Valley in the 11th century. Citizens in Paris who are safe are being asked by the State Department to call their families.

You can also view your Facebook albums and your images on Flickr. Curl the flower petals and roll the bottom parts of petalsUse the skewer you will later use as the stem to curl the upper part of the petal. To be fair both bike are extremely beautiful and everyone has a right to their own opinion.

I dont know if the Filipinos know how healthy this plant is. What can I do to get this to work?. You can say that only spending a few minutes to fix the problem is a compromise you willing to make, and that a fair point, but it not "objectively better" that you have to deal with that shit.

wholesale nfl jerseys I once had 4 plants in this setup. Open for his 14th major, only seven other players in the top 20 in the world ranking had combined for 13 majors. I beg of you.)5. One solution is looking for older drawings to copy, vintage realism, everything from Leonardo da Vinci's drawings on up to 19th century engravings. wholesale nfl jerseys

And they diagnosed him terminal. This symbolism along with the ritualistic acts are then amplified even more by the metaphorical analogies that accompany them. I not sure what is shady about what happened in this situation, if the players had stayed with C9 or something then it would be shady, but these players all played with their new team on the new spot.

cheap nhl jerseys If your post gets removed for this reason, there a chance we allow it if you work on it a bit. I would been way warier if they sold things like that. He stayed in the house, drinking beer, for several hours; before he left, he demanded her wedding band and engagement ring, warning her he would cut her fingers off if she couldn't remove them. wholesale jerseys china

cheap jerseys It assumes a noteworthy part in this respect. The sinking realization that I left my goddamn hearing aids at the Waffle House hits me. We cannot know for sure, but imma guess that there is some amount of money/benefits they could have thrown at brode to get him to stay.Corporations are designed to ensure no one person is all that important so they can keep functioning thru personnel loss, in this particular instance they are wrong.. cheap nhl jerseys

Set inside the luxe El Monte Sagrado Resort, this ritzy restaurant and bar looks like it's been plucked straight from an HGTV show. Moffett field can be great but you have no idea what's ever going to land there, I've seen Air Force 1, AN 124s, blimps, C 5s, sub chasers..

cheap nfl jerseys The annoying klaxon of an radiation alarm suddenly filled his head, the symbol was annotated with: Clear Area, Neutron Alarm.. Had to pull up sources and stuff on my phone cause he didn believe that was a thing. And the OS too. I knew a few people who have declawed cats who are as far from callous as you can get.. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys 6 points submitted 6 days ago. I was like, "Wait, what? Really?" Yeah apparently girls are super competitive and complimenting another girl's looks just means she is way more valuable to men or something. For a narcissist to stop abusing their family members would be tantamount to emotional suicide. cheap nfl jerseys

Things with high contrast are easiest to see and figure out. Obviously to someone who is tech savvy and familiar with linux and this and that, would naturally find some of the questions "dumb", but that is not everybody forte. Under the leadership of Quanah, they never lost a battle.

cheap ncaa jerseys My two cents, if you are feeling anything like that, get the hell out. I mean I play melee and I don think change is bad. We also learned that almost after every loss, the Danes would just go to Chet's apartment and constantly point the blame in the direction of Shahz and myself, instead of bringing any issues they had out into the open so they could be worked on. cheap mlb jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys We very talkative and friendly. Coming back to it the second time, I suddenly realized how important it was, and I began to it. Tecumseh went south and incited the Creeks to war with the American General Andrew Jackson, which ended in a crushing defeat for the "Red Stick" confederation at Horseshoe Bend in March of 1814 wholesale nfb jerseys.
HuLPivEzQt

cheap football jerseys 0-12-0-12-234859 cheapjerseys

Notapor G7PAk6U0BH » 01 May 2018 07:00

So he didn't get a lot of runs batted in, but his 76 for the season were very appreciated. Don wake up feeling Latino. This can not fit appropriately with an upright and wise god or elder. This leaves us with a varied platform of massage therapies to choose from.

Crabbe was the only one with redeeming upside and quality, even if he's overpaid. Because of its high sugar content, you can also make jams, jellies, ice cream, or sauces.. After seven to ten days, the tomatoes should begin to sprout. Like my country could do no wrong, and I, through virtuous service, somehow earned my keep among the "doers".

cheap nba jerseys Pelvic pain usually increases during your periods, sex, and while urinating or during bowel movements. On a recent morning, Cecilia Espinoza sat at a table inside Avitas' production facility, staring at a desktop computer. We might also be less bashful in admitting our own knowledge deficiencies.. cheap nba jerseys

cheap china jerseys When you watering your plants think about the soil after a rain. They are part of the Globalist Stategy that has been causing much of the financial and social turmoil that has manifested. Takes a deep breath and sounds like he has a lump in his throat when he relates the passing of his mother in 2014.. cheap china jerseys

cheap football jerseys There's an emphasis on quick foot movement and supple knees, so you'll also improve your flexibility. There are nearly 80 patents on file at the United States Patent and Trademark Office for various kinds of flying cars. Black Ops takes place during the era of the Cold War, so a lot of the weapons and technology is of the times. cheap authentic jerseys

If even just a handful of people are to purchase something because of that interaction, it worth keeping it that way.. What a steal! (Pun intended). But baseball teams truly do expire except in this World Series. "Before you are valedictorians of their class, future doctors, musical prodigies, and yes, even Girl Scouts," she said.

And while many people will point to 1947 as the year that the flying saucer was born it really isn't so. China, or Standard Oil, or ATT, can afford to cut prices even below their own cost and wait for competitors to be forced out of business. It is not unusual to see close to 100 motorbikes lining the side of the road in this small country town on a weekend..

Wrong.He said Saddam "had an established relationship with al Qaeda, providing training to al Qaeda members in areas of poisons, gases and conventional bombs." Wrong (PDF).He said there was "overwhelming" evidence of ties between al Qaeda and Iraq. Establishing Abilities Prior to the accident Phineas Gage was described as intelligent, responsible, and hardworking.

cheap authentic jerseys Oh please. What could be worse than a boy being followed home by a hippo? How about being followed home by a whole herd of hippos!. "You expect Tesla to be the company that's futuristic," said Angelo Aroche, who worked at Tesla from October 2016 to October 2017. cheap chian jerseys

cheap jerseys Every one of those deaths is a personal tragedy, but in the context of some 30,000 annual fatalities from gunshots across the nation, they are drops in a vast ocean of suffering.. His arm outstretched in front of him holding his phone as if taking a picture of the moon.. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys china Would definitely not be opposed to Shay being gay and would happily have her have a reason to explore a relationship, just don necessarily want her to be Isak (unless they have other plans to fill that void of a male season). If they bring home a box of chocolate bars to sell, I'll write a check for them and throw them in the goodam trash. cheap jerseys china

In the stage 2, there are primarily theta waves interspersed with sleep spindles periodically every minute or so. Zombies on Broadway (1945) feature more comedy than horror. Throwing motion and follow through are near flawless. You right that a lot of these are investments which pay back over perhaps a year, or perhaps 10 years, and that makes it more difficult for poorer people.

cheap jerseys china This is the same thing they did with Kyle Fuller, now Cam doesn't have to go out there and risk injury/his career for only a 2nd round tender. Okay. From former players to current players and their families they have helped me and my family day to day with visits and gifts cheap jerseys china.
G7PAk6U0BH

Anterior

Volver a Triumph Spitfire